Bipasha misses her boyfriend’s film

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last week, Yash Raj Films arranged a very private very special screening of New York, by far John Abraham’s most important film to date. Tongues began wagging attributing Bipasha Basu’s absence to the feud she had with Katrina Kaif while doing Race together.

http://www.magazinepk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bipasha-basu.jpg

Said a source, “It is true the two aren’t the best of friends, to put it mildly. And Bipasha certainly doesn’t want to be seen anywhere near Katrina, and vice versa. But this is her boyfriend’s most important film. And she won’t let her personal prejudices get in the way.”

Shedding light on her absence from John’s important day, Bipasha says, “I couldn’t make it for that special screening. I was in Goa shooting. And there was no off day. It’s a crazy schedule out here in Goa, and quite impossible to get away. We’re shooting the climax of All the Best with a crazy number of characters. You’ve no idea what it is like here. I barely get enough sleep and then I’m back on location. I’ll watch it as soon as I’m finished with this schedule in Goa.”

Bipasha has heard only good things about John’s performance in New York. “I believe John has done a fabulous job. Everyone who saw it says so. I don’t think I’ll be able to see it for a few weeks yet. There’s just no time. I finish in Goa at month-end and rush to Delhi. I’ll even have to miss my father’s birthday in Mumbai on June 30.”

Any regrets for not watching John’s best performance yet? “That’s okay. John has seen some of my films months after release, if at all,” she chuckles.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP