I kissed Barbara the way real Couples Would: Hrithik Roshan

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009



I kissed Barbara the way real couples would: Hrithik Roshan

Hrithik Roshan has made news for a lip-lock again, this time with Latin co-star Barbara Mori in "Kites". But the actor says she helped him discard his inhibitions and they kissed like real-life couples.

"Why are we even talking about kissing? Is that such a big deal? Hasn't our cinema grown up? Yes, there're kissing scenes in the film, but nothing to make me squirm. In fact, I'd be more than happy and completely comfortable watching those kissing scenes with my wife, son and parents when the film is released," Hrithik told IANS.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP